Our service offering is pretty simple.
Custom Websites, Themes, and Plugins
We’ve helped people build and launch over 200 WordPress websites.
Here is a look at the kind of work we do regularly:
- Full custom theme developed from your design files
- Woocommerce and Extensions setup and customization
- Plugin installation, setup, and testing
- Premium Theme installation, setup, testing, and modification
- Custom Post Types
- 3rd Party API Integration
Want to see some examples? Since we are kind of ‘behind the scenes’, it can be difficult to showcase what we do.
Contact us and we’ll send you some specific examples.
Our team specializes in working with WordPress and doing things “the WordPress way”.
You can count on us to walk you through the entire process, be open and honest about your options, potential hurdles, and expectations..
During any project we have many checkpoints that keep you in control.
If you are ready to get started, fill out our Website Worksheet and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
White Label WordPress Development
This service is designed for any person or business that is ready to off load their WordPress development needs.
We are happy to work under your branding and make sure your customers are taken care of.
Often we deal directly with your company and not your customer, but in the event we need to, we are on your team.
Does any of the following ring true?
- Being out of your coding depth in the WordPress environment, no one to turn to.
- Projects slipping through the cracks because you have too much WordPress work to do yourself and no trusted resource to help you out.
- Irresponsible freelance developers creating havoc in your code or bailing mid project
- Lack of communication, missing deadlines, or inability to actually complete the project
- Cheap(or even expensive), fast, and BAD work
Our team can help you avoid all of those.
We’ve worked exclusively with WordPress websites since 2009.
We don’t do Drupal, Joomla, Magento, or any other content management systems so you can bet we know our way around WordPress.
Typically our customers are WordPress Consultants, Agencies, Designers, other Developers, and Enterprise level businesses that do not have an in house development team.
Pricing can be done through hourly packages or ‘per project’.
If you would like to talk more about this server, fill out our White Label Website Worksheet and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
Website Care Plans
In this economic climate, your website is a vital part of your business.
Our website care plans are the easy way to keep your site up and running.
We will make sure it is secure, backed up, a have a team of people dedicated to supporting it.